Terms & Conditions
- Foord Asset Management (Guernsey) Limited (GFSC Reference 103300) is licensed to carry on Controlled Investment Business and is regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission.
- Foord Asset Management (Singapore) Pte. Limited (MAS Licence Number: CMS 100264-1) is a licensed fund management company regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (“MAS”). In Australia, the company is licensed as a foreign Australian Services Licensee (Licence Number: 542514) to provide financial services to wholesale investors in Australia.
- Any advertisement or publication herein has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
- The content of this website is provided for general information and illustrative purposes only and is subject to change without notice. It does not constitute an offer or solicitation to purchase, sell or otherwise deal with any particular investment.
- The information is without consideration given to the specific investment objective, financial situation, and particular needs of any specific person. Any information provided is not intended nor does it constitute financial, tax, legal, investment suitability, or other type of advice. It is therefore not intended to take the place of professional advice and you should not take action on specific issues in reliance on this information.
- Investors should read the offering documents or seek relevant professional advice or consider whether the investment selected is suitable before making any investment decision.
- Neither Foord nor any of its related parties, their employees or directors, and the service providers of the Foord global funds provide and warranty of accuracy or reliability in relation to such information or accepts any liability to any person who relies on it.
- Economic forecasts and predictions are based on Foord’s interpretation of current factual information, and exploration of economic activity based on expectation for future growth under normal economic conditions, not dissimilar to previous cycles. Forecasts and commentaries are provided for information purposes only and are not guaranteed to occur.
- While we have taken and will continue to take care that the information contained herein is true and correct, we do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the information provided, and therefore disclaim any liability, damage (whether direct or consequential) or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to the use of or reliance upon the information.
- The document is protected by copyright and may not be altered without prior written consent from Foord.
- Foord may provide links to website offered by the fund's administrator ("Administrator") for the purpose of viewing information of your investment with us. Access to and the use of such links is subject to the terms and conditions of the Administrator. You are responsible for keeping your login credential confidential.
FOORD GLOBAL FUNDS
- Foord global funds inter-alia Foord SICAV, Foord Global Equity Fund, Foord International Trust and Foord Global Equity Australian Feeder Fund are managed or sub-managed by Foord Asset Management (Guernsey) Limited and Foord Asset Management (Singapore) Pte. Limited (collectively known as "Foord").
- Collective investment scheme in transferable securities and other eligible assets are generally medium to long term investments. Investments involve risks, including the possible loss of investment capital. Investment value and income therefrom may fall or rise. Investment value and costs may also increase or decrease because of currency and exchange rate fluctuations, which can be adversely affected by a wide range of factors.
- Foord does not provide any guarantee either with respect to the capital or the performance return of the investment. Performance may be affected by changes in the market or economic conditions and legal, regulatory and tax requirements.
- Past performance and any forecasts are not necessarily indicative of future performance.
- Foord global funds are registered only in certain countries as listed on our website. In some of these countries, the funds may be available for distribution to only professional investors. Any viewer or investor accessing the offering documents of the relevant Foord global funds represent and warrant that he or she is an eligible investor residing in one of the mentioned countries and the applicable laws and regulations of his or her home jurisdiction allow him or her to access the information. For clarification on fund registration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The funds’ information on this website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
FOORD GLOBAL FUNDS FACT SHEETS
- Foord publishes fund fact sheets each month, which are available free of charge on the website. Fund fact sheets should be read regularly for they disclose important information about the composition, including asset allocation and large fund exposures, performance and the fund’s characteristics.
- Performance, as displayed on the fund fact sheets, is calculated for the portfolio. Individual investor performance may differ as a result of the actual investment date.
FEES AND CHARGES
- Foord charges zero initial, switching and exit fees.
- The total expense ratio (TER) of a portfolio, which is set out in the latest fund fact sheet, is a measure of a portfolio’s annual expenses, fees and charges, expressed as a percentage of the average daily value of the portfolio. These expenses include the annual fee, GST or VAT, audit fees, bank charges and costs incurred in any underlying funds. Included in the TER, but separately disclosed, is a performance fee (or credit) resulting from overperformance (or underperformance) against the benchmark. A higher TER ratio does not necessarily imply a poor return, nor does a low TER imply a good return. The current TER cannot be regarded as an indication of future TERs. Performance return information and prices are always stated net of the expenses, fees and charges included in the TER.
- The management fee varies between funds and between classes within each fund. The basis for calculation of the manager’s charge is set out in the monthly fund fact sheet.
- Foord will not be responsible for any loss, consequential or otherwise, arising from changes in tax or legislation that may have an impact on the performance of the investments.
- Investors are encouraged to seek independent tax advice regarding the potential tax consequences of investment in the Foord global funds, taking account of their personal circumstances.
- Foord global funds are capital-accumulation funds which do not intend to make regular distributions.
Reporting fund status in United Kingdom (UK)
- The following funds and share classes have adopted “reporting fund status” under the provisions of the UK offshore fund rules (“the reporting fund regime”) effective 1 January 2022.
- Foord SICAV - Foord International Fund (share classes A, B, R and C1)
- Foord SICAV - Foord Global Equity Fund (share classes A, B, R and R1)
- Foord SICAV - Foord Asia Ex-Japan Fund (share classes R, R1, C1 and C2)
For more information, please email email@example.com.
- Units/Shares will be issued or realised on a forward pricing basis only on Dealing/ Valuation Day (as defined in the prospectus) and calculated based on the net asset value (“NAV”) represented by one unit/share.
- Prices are published on www.foord.com within 2 business days after the relevant Dealing/ Valuation Day.
- Investment into certain share classes is subject to Foord’s approval.
- Funds and share classes available to all investors are listed on the subscription form available under “Forms and Documents”.
- The offering document (i.e. prospectus) authorises the directors to invoke measures such as deferral of redemption and dealing suspensions to manage liquidity if the funds experience high investor dealing volumes (i.e. 10% of the fund’s net asset value or 5% of total number of units in issue).
- All dealing application requests must be received before the cut-off time stated in the prospectus on each Dealing/Valuation Day. Should an instruction be received after the cut-off time, it will only be processed on the next business day, at the price determined on that day (excluding weekends and public holidays).
- In general, cut-off time is 14h00 Central European Time (CET) except for Foord SICAV- Foord Asia ex-Japan Fund and Foord Global Equity Australian Feeder Fund. The cut-off time is 08h00 CET and 14h00 (Sydney time) for Foord SICAV- Foord Asia ex-Japan Fund and Foord Global Equity Australian Feeder Fund respectively.
- Investments will only be processed on receipt of monies and all required documentation.
- No interest shall accrue to monies awaiting allocation.
- Redemption payments will be delayed until the original onboarding documents or refresher documents are received in good order. No interest shall accrue to redemption monies awaiting payment to investor.
- Monthly statements are sent to investors. Advice notes are sent on a transaction basis.
© Copyright 2022
All information on this website is the property of Foord or its licensors and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. It may not be altered without Foord's prior written consent. Contents on this website may not be copied and reproduced for commercial purpose or for personal profit.